Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tactical Force [Movie Review

                “Tactical Force” is the second of three movies starring Stone Cold Steve Austin that I found on Netflix.  I don’t know what sparked my desire to watch them, but I did.   At least this one has a slightly better plot than “The Stranger”.

                You could easily write this off as being “S.W.A.T. 2”, but apparently they’ve made that movie as well.  Steve Austin leaves a rebellious SWAT team that likes to solve the smallest of problems with the biggest of explosions.   It’s something we’ve all seen before, and hey, sometimes the hero even gets in trouble for doing more bad than good.

                Anyway, SCSA and company eventually get locked in a warehouse with some other bad dudes and it’s all about to go down in the most random of situations.   Did I mention that the heavy for the other side is played by Keith Jarrdine, the Dean of Mean?  

                When I saw the former UFC fighter come in, I knew I just had to wait for the big “pro wrestler vs. ultimate fighter” scene and it was worth it. 


                Michael Jai White also has a part in this movie, so as far as bad action movies go, this one isn’t so bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment